Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Total Bottom (ASK)

A giant ass, you say? Dealing in asses can be very tricky. I’ve transformed many guys with small asses, but they always keep coming back for more. And the worst part? They always seem to get stupider and stupider, hungrier and hungrier for cock. After a while you can’t get them to leave their apartment because they’re so busy being fucked.
Unless, of course, that’s not a problem. In which case, lets get started.
See this? Of course it’s a jockstrap. But it’s not just any jockstrap. Here, try it on. While you’re taking your clothes off, I’ll explain.
These jockstraps are made from a secret fabric. It was used by the greeks mostly, who were interested in the effect it had on body enhancement. Wonder how all those Adonis’s got those bodies? I’ll tell you, it wasn’t at the gym.
So little of this fabric exists now a days, that its power can only effect certain portions of the body. We’ve found jockstraps to be the most effective form of using the fabric; the way it wraps around the waist, cupping the penis, hugging the ass. It helps to mold the body into its desired shape, which in your case, is rather large.
Comfortable? Of course, why wouldn’t you be? This fabric is meant to be irresistible to the touch. It also helps to have something comfortable on when your body starts to rapidly expand, which I can see it is starting to do now.
Damn, that’s one hell of an ass. Well, better take it off before it does any permanent damage.
Wait, where are you going? Get off that bed. I warned you about what could happen when the growth goes unchecked. Before you know it you’ll be…
Great. Now you’re moaning. Laying there fingering your new hungry hole. Never mind that half of your IQ has vanished, or that most of your weight has shifted to those two cheeks clapping together as you beg for cock.
I honestly don’t think there’s much I can do at this point. To change you back, that is. There is one thing I can help you with though, and I think it might be in both of our best interests. After all, what good is a bubble butt without a nice long cock to fill it?
Besides, that’s all you’re good for now; just a big fat cock sheath, a cum dumpster, and an insatiable bottom boy with an ass the size of two basketballs.
Time to take it for a spin.
I had a feeling you might swing by. Your friend was pretty insistent on expanding his “assets” if you catch my drift. It isn’t my fault he decided to keep that jockstrap on. I can’t even imagine how big he’s gotten now. Such a hungry slut.
But it doesn’t matter. He’s too far gone, and I’m afraid I can’t do anything to bring him back. However, I do think I have another solution to your problem…
First of all. I want to see your cock. No, really. Trust me, this is part of the solution. Drop your pants and let me see your junk.
Interesting… you mentioned that you started to get hard whenever you thought of him? Good. I want you to close your eyes and imagine your friend’s ass. Imagine him walking around the apartment, those two fleshy bulbs bouncing up and down in his jockstrap, the look of hunger and sex perpetually plastered on his face. Imagine sneaking into his room every night, him already spread out for you on the bed, waiting for you to get a taste of that marvelous crack.
Mmmm… very good. Now, I want you to picture shoving him down into the bed, taking that cock of yours and hammering your hard alpha dick into him over and over and over again. Imagine fucking him until the bed breaks, until the seats rip, until both of you are so covered in cum and sweat that you can’t help but pass out on top of each other.
Don’t fight it, this feeling. It’s what you’ve always felt towards your roommate. Ever since you first saw him you’ve dreamed of dominating his cock hungry ass. You’ve dreamed of turning into a big muscled alpha and decimating that masterpiece of a butt. This is who you were always meant to be. A big, muscle-head stud, the perfect partner for your big bimbo boyfriend.
Now open up. Or shall I say, open up “sir.”
I must admit, you turned out better than I anticipated. Go on, check yourself out. Feel those big, rippling muscles, feel that massive, ten inch cock. C’mon, don’t be mad! After all, I solved your problem. From now on, all you’ll be able to think about is getting pumped and fucking your rommie’s ass. It’s a match made in heaven, or rather, in The Changing Room.
Now go on, I’m pretty sure he’s waiting for you. Your cock was tailor made for his ass. I can’t imagine it’ll be leaving it any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment