Thursday, January 24, 2019

A Gift (ASK)

Wow! Well… thank you!
Seriously, so many people come here asking to be transformed, it’s genuinely refreshing to be given a transformation. I’m always looking for new ways to speed up the muscle grown process, and this hormone sounds like nothing I’ve ever tried before.
Naturally, I will actually have to try it. Not that I don’t trust you. It’s just protocol: I can’t be using experimental drugs on normal, unsuspecting guys without first testing them on myself. It is my burden to bear. Sometimes that burden means being a bear. And not the cute and cuddly kind…
But that’s not what your hormone does… hopefully. I’m about to find out. I just took a very small dose of it. Best to start as small as possible, just in case anything—WOAH.
Well, I’d call that the opposite of small. You weren’t joking when you said “half a minute!” This is the body of a total gym rat. To say nothing of the smell. You were right about that too! And… what was the other side effect you said?
Oh shit.
This is serious: we cannot let this hormone get into the wrong hands. This kind of potency is unlike anything I’ve ever seen. That was the smallest dose I could have possibly taken, and I’m already starting to find it hard to remember what I was doing.
What was I doing? Working out probably. Sure looks like it with his fuckin’ huge body of mine—
No. Snap out of it. You have to keep focused. This hormone is powerful. Too powerful. But… just how powerful is it? I mean like… what would happen if I took another dose? What would happen if I took a real dose?
I shouldn’t. No. This isn’t good. I can’t risk loosing anymore of my intelligence. I can’t walk out in public smelling like I just got out of the sauna. What if this is something I can’t reverse? What if this is something I can’t change?
Well, I guess there’s only one way to find out… TRY EVEN MORE.
FUUUUUUUUCK YEAH BRO. THIS FUCKIN’ HORMONE IS THE SHIT MAN. CHECK OUT THESE FUCKIN’ PYTHONS. SIIIIIIIIIIIIICK BRO.
YOU WANNA GET ON YOUR FUCKIN’ KNEES AND WORSHIP THIS BODY BRO? FEEL UP THESE WATERMELON PECS? I DON’T BLAME YOU BRO. I’M JUST GETTIN’ FUCKING STARTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment