Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Possess, Hypnotize or Transform 2 (ASK)

Possess and hypnotize would be easy: Henry Cavill’s body would make an excellent vessel (though it might take a while to adjust to walking around with so much pure, hard muscle), but once I’ve got the hang of it, I’d hypnotize Evans into being my sub. I bet he’s a top, so his ass is probably tight as all hell.

 But the real question is: what would I transform Hoechlin into? A real werewolf? A new harness? Maybe merge him with Evans’ ass? But then I thought… two asses are better than one, right?
So I think I’d transform him into another partner. One more suitable for my powerful, dominant body.
It wouldn’t be easy… for him, that is. Having all that muscle sucked back into your body, shrinking by a full foot, loosing almost all you hair, on your face, on your chest…
But by the time he’s finished, I’d have my very own bottom twink to fool around with, his ass tailored to my swinging, superstar cock. It would be nice to have someone I can pick up and toss around as I’m fucking, and with a super enhanced sex drive, I doubt Hoechlin would miss his old body.

No comments:

Post a Comment