Thursday, January 24, 2019

Magic Box (ASK)

Y’all really need to steer clear of ATTICS and THINGS RELATED TO LATE GRANDMOTHERS. But seeing as dealing with magic trinkets is risky and the last thing I want anyone doing is hurting themselves, I’ll take a look.
Hmm… it seems your grandma was quite the avid collector. A lot of these items are useless, but some of them might have some interesting powers. Take this ring for example:
If I’m correct, this is a “vanity ring.” Heard of it? I wouldn’t expect you to. Vanity rings are incredibly rare—there are only several in existence. How this ended up in your grandma’s attic, I have no idea. The unique combination of metals and minerals channels a mystical energy that can alter the way light interacts with your body.
Translation: You can change the way people see you. Ever wanted to appear more attractive then you really are? Ever wanted to look like a celebrity, or a famous actor? Vanity rings will give you a quick fix. Their effects aren’t permanent, and it doesn’t technically change what you really look like, but the illusion is powerful to say the least.
Here, try it on! Don’t be scared, it doesn’t bite. How did it work you say? Well, that’s entirely up to you, anyone you picture in your head will—
Well then, not wasting any time, are we Mr. Pratt? Not the most original choice, but a strong one. I doubt anyone will be able to resist that boyish charm, or that mature physique. Good choice with the tank top, by the way; those arms certainly—ahem—draw the eye.
Unfortunately, the effect of the ring will wear thin after wearing it for several hours, so let’s find you something a little more, how shall we say… effective.
Let’s see… mmm… ah. This looks interesting:
What does it do? No idea.
I’m sorry! I might be an expert on magical artifacts, but that doesn’t mean I know what all of them are. Do you know how many items in this world have transformative powers? More than I can care to count, that’s for sure. How do I know it’s magic then? Because of the way you’re looking at it right now, the way the gold surface catches the light. You know you want to reach out and touch it, to feel the chain run between your fingers…
But you can’t. Sorry, not until I try it first. This necklace could turn you into anything.
And if you’re not as experienced as I am, you might not be able to turn back.
Now stand back. There’s a chance this could blow me up to the size of a house. I’m going to place it gently on my neck… very slowly… careful not to let it dig into my skin…
There. Perfect. See? Nothing changed. Must be just a normal neckla—
What do you mean you can’t understand what I’m saying? Aren’t I speaking English? Oh… I guess I’m not.
Wait a second, I think I know what this is. I bet you in a few seconds my chest will explode with muscle. My skin will darken and my voice will drop a whole octave. In just a moment, I’ll be the perfect Lebanese bodybuilder, a Arab sex machine with pecs large enough for you to put a drink on.
See? I told you. Well, I guess you still can’t understand me. What language is it I’m speaking? Arabic? I doesn’t matter. You can pretty clearly see what this necklace does, so I’ll take it off and put it aside Incase you’re ever craving a Mediterranean vacation.
In the meantime, though, I think you’ll get much better use out of this:
No, it’s not just any gold watch. This watch is made of “King’s Gold.” You know the legend of the King that could turn everything he touched into gold? Well, this works the opposite: anything this watch comes into contact with will become handsome, powerful, and command instant authority and obedience.
Sound a little too good to be true, doesn’t it? The only catch is that you’ve got to be wearing the watch for it to work. As long as you have it on, you’ll be a total alpha; huge muscles, thick dick, and a commanding presence that will be irresistible to all those around you.
I can see you’re putting it on already, the King’s Gold starting to take effect on your muscle definition, the shape of your chin, now covered in a thick manly beard. How does it feel being a King? Or shall I say… your majesty.
Fuck sir, those are some fantastic pits you have. Mind if I sniff them? Sorry, it’s rare that I’m in the presence of such an incredible specimen. Every inch of you screams dominance and sexual prowess. Even I can’t help but find myself on my knees, begging to see you cock.
May I, sir? I’m sorry if I disrespected you. I’m so luck to be able to please you. What more can I do to satisfy your urges? Would you like me to turn back into a husky Arab bodybuilder? Perhaps put on the ring and take the form of a celebrity you find attractive?
But I’m a king of transformation myself. I know exactly what a man of royal stature like yourself desires: a subservient bottom slut.
So that’s exactly what I’ll turn myself into. I’ll shrink down about a half foot, add several extra pounds onto my ass, and let you have my way with my pretty pink hole.
How does that sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment