Wednesday, January 16, 2019

A Real Man (ASK)

But of course! It’s that time of year, after all. Where the sun comes out, the temperature rises, and we feel that calling to get in touch with our inner animal, our inner beast. Well let me tell you; chopping down a tree is far more likely to build muscle than spending hours and hours at the gym. Even just being outside in the woods long enough will put some hair on your chest. Yup, it’s really that easy.
Don’t believe me? Try it yourself! Here, I’ll even let you borrow an axe.
What are you waiting for? Pick a tree, any tree. Preferably a big thick one. The longer the tree, the harder it is, the better the pump. The axe might seem heavy at first, and it might not look like you’re making any headway, but it will get easier the more muscle your body packs on. Before you know it, you’re a bonafide mountain bear. You know… the good kind.
There you go man, keep swinging. Feel that rush? The testosterone pumping through your veins like lava? That’s only just the start. A couple more swings of the axe, and you should start to feel your arms growing, loosening up whatever shirt you have on. Pretty soon, there won’t be very much left of it at all, the sleeves at least. But hey, sleeves are overrated.
I can see its getting easier for you. I can see your back start to crack and broaden. Don’t stop to look; they’ll be plenty of time to explore your new body later. For now, keep focusing on the tree, on the thick snapping of the wood under your brute force. Yeah, keep grunting. Let those primal moans escape your lips. I’ve heard that it helps with hair growth, and judging from that bush on your chin, I can see I was correct.
But that’s not the only place it will grow. As you chop, you’ll feel your pecs start to come in. You’ll feel the wet heat of the sweat as it clings to your rough, manly skin. You’ll smell the musk of a hard days work mix with the pine and the fresh mountain air. And then you’ll feel a prickling, like little pine needles in between your muscle cleavage.
Yup, that’s right. You’ve become something of a forest yourself. Hair thick between your pecs, a mountain trail down your rock solid abs and forming a jungle above your thick, lumberjack dick.
*SNAP
Take a deep breath. You did good, a nice clean cut, though I wouldn’t expect anything less with those arms. You could take down this entire forest with that bearish body of yours, and I’d LOVE to see what you’d look like after that…
But you’ve got work to do. I’ve given you a cabin just a little ways up the trail. A lot of visitors like to come by this way looking for nice warm shelter, so you might want to use that wood to build a fire for tonight. Maybe stop by the lake on the way back. I can smell you from all the way over here. That irresistible smell, sweaty and raw. The smell of a real man, thick with muscle and hard with primal sexuality.
Damn. Maybe I’ll pay you a visit myself tonight. I always love a good mountain man to keep me warm at night. And judging by that bulge, I’d say it’s going to be one hell of a night…



No comments:

Post a Comment