Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Joe's Shorts

I thought it was a dream come true when I got a job as an assistant to Joe Manganiello on his new movie. I’ve had a crush on the guy for the longest time, and even though he’s straight, I knew even being in close proximity to him was enough to satisfy my fantasy needs.
The first day on the job went pretty well. He was very nice and understanding, being that this was my first time as an assistant, and I didn’t do too much besides stand around and get his coffee, clothes, etc. The best part is the entire movie is set on the beach, meaning he’s essentially walking around half naked the entire time. And god, he’s even hotter in person: those perfectly tanned, perfectly sculpted muscles. His warm smile outlined by rough, manly stubble. I’m pretty sure I was blushing the whole time. Thank god we were outside under the sun, I might as well have had a sunburn!
At the end of the day, he called me back into his trailer to talk. At first, I thought it was more assistant duties, but I could tell from the second I walked in that this was more personal. We were the only ones around, everyone else had left, and he reached into the fridge to grab a couple of beers.
“Want one?” Joe asked.
I nodded, trying to contain my excitement. He pulled out a beer from the fridge and handed it to me. “Here,” he said in that raw, masculine voice, “take a seat.”
I obliged, and we sat, drinking there and talking about the day. The beer tasted really, really good, and I don’t usually like beer. He seemed in great spirits, and talked with me as if I was more of a friend than an assistant. But after a while, his face dropped, and he grew quiet, as if there were something he was hesitant to say.
“Jackson,” he finally said, “You’ve been an awesome support today, it’s really great spending time with you. As a matter of fact, there’s something I really need your help with. An… extra job, if you say. Would you be willing to help me out?”
I think I knew where this was going. “Of course,” I said, “I’m here to help you in whatever way you need.”
“Good,” he said with a sympathetic smile, “just promise you won’t freak out okay?” Sure enough, he got up and started walking towards me on the couch. I felt my heartbeat rise, the beer pumping violently through my veins as I watched him move slowly forward and stop just in front of me.
Then he took off his shirt, long shadows falling across the deep peaks and valleys of his muscles. He looked down on me sitting there, and started to unbutton his jeans. “You sure you’re ready for this?” He asked.
I nodded eagerly, “yes Mr. Manganiello,” and with that, he dropped his pants and his dick flopped out just inches away from my face. It was massive, bigger than even I could have imagined. I smelled the musk coming off of his crotch, the hot sweat from a long day’s work. I knew exactly what to do.
I opened my mouth and took Joe’s dick deep down my throat. He let out a deep moan, holding the back of my head and gently pulling me closer towards his chest. He continued to face-fuck me, moaning and sweating and thrusting until my face was touching the base of his pubes.
“Oh… oh… oh god… oh I’m going to cum!” A moment later, I felt his hot sperm shoot down my throat, filling me up as he continued to fuck me. He gave one final thrust, and I felt a wave of sheer pleasure shoot throughout me, unlike anything I had experienced before.
And thats when things began to change. I tried casually to remove Joe’s dick from my mouth, but it wouldn’t budge. I grunted, and grabbed his ass cheeks to help pull my mouth away, but instead my hands met with each other at the back and morphed together. When I tried pulling them apart, they stretched… like elastic.
What is going on? I tried to pull away from him, but it was as if my body was only growing closer to him, shrinking and molding around his legs like clay. A wave of terror shot through me, but it was soon replaced with pleasure. It was like my entire body was in the midsts of one long, continuous orgasm, and I could barely pay attention to what was happening to me:
My legs shot up into my chest, which stretched itself out and folded under his crotch. My dick met up with Joe’s big round ass, and molded together with my elastic band arms. My face flattened out against his dick, and I felt the shape of his penis fill out the shape of my head.
I tried to scream, but my mouth was gone. Everything was gone and yet I could still see, hear and feel everything around me. I was pressed up around Joe’s waist, legs, and ass, and I felt as his erect dick pressed up against where my face once was. He radiated heat, and even as I stretched around him, I felt warmth and satisfaction, even as the nagging terror still burned in the back of my mind.
“I hope you don’t mind,” said Joe, “but I really needed my own shorts for this movie. The ones the costume designer made me felt itchy and too big, but the second I met you, I knew you’d fit me just fine. Don’t worry, I’ll change you back once we wrap. But for now, just relax and enjoy. You’re doing me a HUGE favor man, if you know what I mean.”
Part of me wanted to cry for help. Part of me wished I was back home looking at pictures of Joe Manganiello on the internet instead of resting here, wrapped around his tight ass. But mostly, part of me was more excited than I’ve ever been. How cool is it to spend two months holding up the biggest celebrity dick on the plant?
The excitement made me contract around his dick, which I felt get warm with blood. “Oh man…” he moaned in that hot, deeb voice I’d jacked off to many a time. “Oh yeah… just like that man… oh fuck!”
I writhed around him, feeling his every muscle, his legs, his ass, his dick, which gently pulsated against my fabric. “Oh.. oh I’m cumming again man! I’m cumming again!”
The pulses became faster. I continued to rub him as he let out a manly growl. “AGGGHH,” Joe grunted as cum spurted out of his dick and soaked my face with his steaming hot juice. He panted restlessly and let out a laugh. “This is going to be one hell of a movie man.”
As he chucked, I sat there and basked in the warmth of his body pressed up against mine, thinking quietly to myself: Best. Job. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment