Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Definition (ASK)

Ah, so you’re looking for some “definition.” Looking to “define” those muscles a little bit. Don’t worry, I think I have an idea, and trust me when I say you won’t be loosing any of your intelligence. If anything, this transformation is going to make you smarter.
But there are two things we need first. First, these glasses. Yeah, I know you don’t need glasses to read, but these aren’t just any reading glasses. These special lenses help to “distort” things, help to “broaden” your gaze. When you wear them, things might seem “larger…”
You’re not getting it, are you? Maybe you’re not as smart as I thought. But not to worry, that’s going to change soon. The second thing we need is a dictionary. 
Yup, that’s right. The only muscle you’ll be working out today is that one in your head. But after we’re done, you’re going to be spending just as much time at the gym as you do at the library.
Now, the trick to getting real definition is to learn some real definitions. You’ll see what I’m talking about in a second. Let’s crack that thing open, because the first word I want you to define is “Swell.” Can you do that? Wow, look at you. On it already. What does it say?

SWELL (verb, used without object)
       1. to grow in bulk, as by the process of growth.
       2. to increase abnormally in size, as by inflation.
       3. to bulge out, to well up.

I’m sure by now you understand what I mean. Can’t see the page very well over those swollen pecs, can you? Might seem a little bit farther down, as your ass is practically a cushion in and of itself. And your arms. Man, it’s funny what just a couple words can do. You barely fit in that t-shirt anymore your muscles are so big! Why don’t you take it off, get more comfortable.
There you go big guy. We can find you more clothes later. We’ve still got two more words to go. Ready? The next word is “Sprout.”

SPROUT (verb, used without object)
       1. to begin to grow; shoot forth and develop.
       2. to develop or grow quickly.

I think I can see what’s sprouting on you. Feel that tingling on your chest? Like someone pouring champagne bubbles out of every pore? Don’t worry, it’s just the forrest of hair sprouting on your chest. A thick mane to accompany your mountainous pecs. And that’s not the only thing its complimenting. No one is ever going to be able to look at your legs again without popping a boner or getting wet; you’ve defined a perfect amount of hair to dust those thick-log like thighs about to burst out of your shorts. Take them off, you’ll see what I mean.
Yeah, I would definitely invest in some bigger pants. But wait! There’s still one more word. You didn’t think you were done, did you? Trust me, this is a reallybig word. Super important. Define, “Erect.”

ERECT (adjective)
       1. upright position or posture.
       2. raised or directed upward.
       3. hard and firm, standing upright.

Don’t fight it. Just let it happen. Let the feeling of pain and pleasure sweep through your muscular body and down to your new, 10 inch penis. Your cock was always meant to be this long. It’s less of a cock now though and more of a weapon. Hard as solid concrete, long as a dagger. Not to mention it spurts like a fire hydrant when you cum. But you’re a bottom, so it shouldn’t be too much of a problem… I hope…
Welp, I’ve done about all I can do, which is to say I’ve turned you into literally the perfect man. Solid adonis muscles, thick coat of manly hair, and a dick that people are going to make a religion out of. But deep down, you’re still the same, nerdy bottom with a big project due very soon. I wouldn’t worry about that though. Just keep those glasses on and you’ll always be the smartest guy in the room.
And the hottest…


No comments:

Post a Comment