Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Attic Potions (ASK)

Careful! You don’t want to end up like the last guy who messed with potions. I hear he’s still running around every night fucking unsuspecting guys and turning them into werejocks. It’s becoming quite a problem actually; you don’t know how difficult it is to harness all that raw, sexual energy once it has been unleashed (literally). And to think all it took was one sip!
No, not on my watch. One of these potions might turn you into a dumb musky jock, but another one could very well turn you into a pale, scrawny twink, or a fat, sweaty bear.
There’s only one way to know for sure. Now, while you might have just stumbled on this box in your attic, I’ve been studying the fine art of potion making for many years now. Unfortunately, there’s no way to identify a potion if the lables are ripped off (as they seem to be here), unless you try it yourself.
Now don’t worry, I’ve trained very hard for this. I like to think of it as a kind of poison resistance; I’ll take a couple drops of each potion and (if it’s not too potent) you’ll be able to tell its effects almost immediately without me succumbing to its complete effects.
Make sense? It will in a second. First, hand me the bright red bottle in the corner. Right there, yes. Now, while we can’t necessarily identify potions from the liquid, one does pick up on special color cues after a while. For example, a “red” color usually signifies a change in muscular stature. The more red a potion is, the more the muscles change.
How they change, is still to be determined. But that’s why I’m here! So step back and watch, as this might get a little messy…
*GULP
See? Just one drop. If I’m right. we should start to feel the potion’s effects almost immediately.
Okay… maybe in another minute or so.
Dammit! Maybe that was a weak dose. I should probably take another drop or maybe two—
What are you staring at? Take off my shirt? Well, that’s an awful inappropriate request. But by the way you’re touching yourself through those jeans for yours, I’m guessing that one drop did have an effect after all.
Well, would you look at that. And I didn’t even notice my belly coming in. I must say though, it feels kind of nice, having a muscle gut. And these muscles aren’t so bad either…
No, snap out of it. See, even just a drop can be dangerous to the mind! Already I’m starting to adapt to my muscle-slob body, aroused by my own weight, my own hairy chest and veiny arms. I wonder what my dick looks like?
But this isn’t your potion. We want something a couple decades younger (and about fifty pounds lighter). Hand me the dark purple potion. A darker shade usually means a lighter and younger transformation, ironically. Either that, or it will turn me into a werejock. Let’s just hope for the best! Bottoms up.
*GULP
Oh, wow. I can certainly feel these changes. Already I’m feeling all my weight disappear. I feel my skin growing smoother, my body getting lighter, younger and… oooohhhh fuck I’m horny as all hell.
What must I be now, 19? 20? Certainly not drinking age, that’s for sure. But gooooooood does it feel good to be a horny bottom twink. You have to try some of this purple stuff. My body might not have much meat on it, but this ass looks soooooo delicious.
Dammit! I can’t loosing myself like that. Now do you know what I’m talking about?? Now put your dick away and stand over there so you’re not tempted to come over and fuck me. Trust me, I know it’s hard, and if I don’t find a new potion soon, I’ll have to start fingering myself to get off.
Let’s see… we want something that will give you muscle, but also something that will keep you nice and jockish.
Ah, here we go. This one had better work. I don’t want to be stuck as a bottom twink forever!
*GULP
How do I look? Am I changing? You’ve got to tell me bro, I don’t have any mirrors or anything. I only know that I feel a little bit taller, and a little bit… wait, what am I doing here?
Holy shit dude! The potion fucking worked! I’m a big, dumb jock… I think. I don’t know bro, I just know you’ve got to try some of this shit. Look at my fucking pecs. I haven’t checked my dick out yet, but I’m sure its a fucking python.
Here, take a swig. Don’t worry about it, it tastes just like a protein shake.
What are you doing bro? Don’t drink the whole bottle! I just had a little drop or something, and look what happened to me!
Fuuuuck man, your muscles are starting to come in already. So swole, so big. Dude, they just keep on growing! Bursting through your fucking clothes, your dick tearing out of your jock. You’re hulking out on me bro!
God damn dude. You’re the biggest jock I’ve ever seen. I mean bro, check out those biceps! Feel that hot eight pack you’re rocken’ just bellow those watermelon pecs. Man, just lookin’ at that package gives me a raging hard on…
Bro, why are you lookin’ at me like that? Ohhhh no. I know what you’re thinkin’ bro. I’m a total top. All the way. But man, what would it feel like to have that kind of dick in my ass. Would it even fit??
Okay bro, just one round. Okay, maybe two. All I know is I gotta get back to The Changing Room… or something. I don’t know bro. My mind’s feeling all fuzzy. All I can think about is that sweaty fuckin’ body of yours gripping me tight as your decimate my hungry hole.
Well, what are you waitin’ for dude! You asked for this body, don’t you want to use it?
Fuuuuuuck yeah. Pound my tight ass. Just like that bro. Don’t stop…
Don’t stop…

No comments:

Post a Comment