Thursday, January 17, 2019

Ansel Elgort (ASK)

Sure! I don’t see why not. It’s a simple enough request. All I need to do is up your height about a foot, iron out those curls, and inject you with enough charm to have the girls swarming. Or guys… it’s going to be tough for people of both genders to resist you.
I’d be careful though; we’re dealing with a grade-A suave machine here. I can see you’re already starting to check out your new muscles, feel up your superstar body. It’s going to be hard to keep it under your shirt, but the more horny you get, the harder it’s going to be to change you back. Sure, you can have sex. But don’t go overboard, if you know what I mean. You have an image to uphold after all. Being a celebrity comes with it’s own share of—
Are you dancing? Ooooh no. That’s a big no no. Gyrating your hips like that. Grabbing your dick through your jeans. It’s a pretty impressive piece of meat if I do say so myself, but unless you want to be stuck with it for ever, you’ve got to get ahold of yourself!
Here, we’ve got to release some of that sexual tension. Fortunately, I had another young man give a similar request a few weeks back. I think he might be able to “stroke” your ego, maybe give you a few “tips” on what it’s like to be in the spotlight.
Ansel, meet Ron. Or shall I say… Theo. He’s a pretty horny fucker as well, and I’ve seen what can happen when two attractive Hollywood heartthrobs share a bed for the night. By the time the sun rises, you both will be so worn out, you won’t want to stick your dick in anything for another month.
Now go! What are you waiting for? Let’s flush that testosterone out of your system before it causes permanent damage. Besides, they need you both back on set by tomorrow, so get those clothes off and let’s get started!
Oh, and don’t mind if I watch. For educational purposes, that is…


No comments:

Post a Comment