Thursday, January 24, 2019

Hey You...

Yes. You. Staring at me through your computer screen. Didn’t think I could talk back, could you? You’d be surprised what I can do.
Having fun? Don’t think I can’t see what you’re doing, your hand slipped under your boxer shorts, your eyes scaling the cuts of my abs, the canyon between my pecs. You don’t have to lie; I know you wanna fuck me. I know you wish I wasn’t just a picture staring back at you though a thousand pixels.
But what if I wasn’t? What if you could join me, here in this hot tub, right now. You’d like that, wouldn’t you? I can see it in your eyes, the way they widen at the thought of climbing into the hot water, the bubbles tickling your skin, and walking over to me, slowly…
You can feel it, can’t you? The steam rising up from bellow. You can smell the chlorine, the sweat, my cologne. I’m just a few feet from you now, can’t you see? My muscles growing clearer and clearer. You can see the short hairs dusting my chest, the details on the tattoo on my arm. You look up just in time to see my face, mere inches away from yours.
“Hello stranger,” I say. Your gaze darts from my eyes to my scruff, which scrunches up when I smile. You inhale the essence of me, my breath, my odor. It intoxicates you, I can see. It makes your dick hard under those hot, tickling bubbles.
“Someone’s excited,” I continue as I bring my hand down. It’s rough and hard as it tugs at your cock. The feeling of another man touching your manhood—playing with it—drives you over the edge. “Here,” I say, “you can touch mine too.”
Ever so slightly, you slip your hand down my swim trunks, savoring the musky heat emanating from my crotch bellow. Your fingers graze a patch of pubic hair, before making contact with a solid piece of fleshy muscle.
That’s right. All this looking and touching and smelling has got me hard as a fucking rock. You heard me: I’m horny and shit, and it’s all thanks to you. Do you like that? Making me horny?
We could have some fun you know, you and I. No one’s around, and they won’t see that we’re naked under the water. Don’t be shy; take off my shorts. Feel that thick muscle ass cupped in your palms. Play with my tight hole. Fuck. You really know how to make a guy wild.
So what do you say? You want to go back to your normal life, one hand down your boxers, staring at pictures of hot guys all day? Or do you want to be a hot guy? Stay here with me, where we can be beautiful together. Where we can swim and kiss and fuck all day, every day.
Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment