Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Tease

Fuck me… so… sensitive… god I can’t take this anymore. What the fuck are you waiting for? You’re driving me insane! Can’t… think… need… cock… inside me… NOW.
Ten hours ago, Dylan would have never guessed he’d be in this situation. It all started like your average Grindr hookup: it was a Friday night and Dylan was horny—as he usually was on Friday night. He hopped on his app, and within minutes, was chatting with this guy who called himself “Alan.”
“Alan” was cute as fuck, and had one hell of a dick. The two agreed to meet at a bar near Dylan’s apartment, as he was hesitant to jump into some random guy’s bed without having a drink first, no matter how horny he was.
The two hit it off instantly. Dylan had only anticipated having a beer, but before he knew it, they had been talking for hours, and both were a little tipsy.
The conversation started to get more and more sexual. Dylan and Alan talked about their preferences: who liked to be on top. Who liked to be on bottom.
“I always top,” Dylan said. “I’m really not a bottom.”
“That so?” said Alan with a wink and a smile.
Dylan decided to play along. “Oh,” he said, “you think you can change my mind?”
“Let me just say this: by the time I’m done with you, you’ll be begging for me to shove my cock inside you.”
Dylan blushed, glancing over his shoulder to make sure no one heard them. “Don’t believe me?” Alan said. Dylan laughed.
“It’s going to take a lot for me to get that thirsty,” he said.
Alan smirked. “I don’t doubt it.”
Needless to say, they were back in Dylan’s apartment in no time. Dylan was practically tearing his clothes off, but Alan stopped him.
“Patience,” Alan said in a soothing voice. But Dylan wasn’t patient. He wanted to fuck Alan. Now. “Just give me a minute to freshen up,” Alan said, and he disappeared into Dylan’s bathroom.
Dylan flopped down on the couch. Patience was not his strong suit. And Alan was taking forever. If he didn’t get off soon, he thought he was going to burst.
After a good twenty minutes of no Alan, Dylan said “fuck it,” and whipped out his dick. He came within seconds, and passed out right there on his couch, exhausted and drunk.

When Dylan awoke the next morning, something hot and wet was caressing his face. At first it felt like a dog licking his cheek, but something was different. Whatever was caressing his face was also caressing his asshole. And his dick. And every single part of his body. And it was driving him wild.
What the fuck is going on? Dylan thought, and why the fuck am I so horny? And that’s when he heard an all too familiar voice call out from above him.
“Someone was impatient last night.”
It was Alan. Dylan tried to say something, but his mouth couldn’t move. As a matter of fact, he couldn’t move period.
What did you do to me?? Dylan thought. Alan laughed, as if he could read his mind.
“You just couldn’t wait to get yourself off last night, could you?” Alan said, “it’s typical of you tops, always needing to stick your dick in something. I don’t blame you; I’m having loads of fun teasing you with my cock right now.”
Knowing that it was Alan’s dick gently rubbing his body only made Dylan more horny. He was getting wet with Alan’s warm pre cum, each soft touch of his penis head driving him closer and closer to the edge. And yet, he couldn’t cum himself.
“Frustrating, isn’t it?” Alan continued, “not being able to rub your dick, but so desperately needing to be filled with one? I told you I’d have you begging, that is, if you could even beg.”
As much as Dylan hated to admit it, Alan was right: he needed that dick inside him, and the more Alan teased him with his head, the more primal his urge became. This wasn’t just any kind of horny; Dylan was hungry for Alan’s cock, starving for it. He would have swam through an entire ocean if it meant just the tip of Alan’s dick parting the walls off his ass… or his face…
Alan laughed. “Don’t worry,” he said, “I’m not going to leave you like this forever. But once I turn you back into a human, you’ll never be the same. You won’t be able to get off unless there’s something in your ass. Preferably a dick… and preferably mine.”
Wait… human again?
“You heard me!” Alan said, “Although I must say; you do make a pretty killer fleshlight.”
Dylan panicked. His Grindr hookup hadn’t just made him immobile: he’d turned him into a sex toy. He’d never felt so powerless in his life. Not only because his body had been replaced with plastic, his mouth and ass morphed into one long, rubbery slit, but because Alan was depriving his new body of its one basic need: cock.
Please, fuck I’ll do anything. I’ll stay with you forever, I’ll stay your fleshlight. Just part my lips and feed me your meat RIGHT NOW. fuck me with that dick and fill me with your cum. FUCK, I can’t take it. Can’t… take it. Need… cock… please… please…

No comments:

Post a Comment