Tuesday, January 1, 2019

A Birthday Surprise

I have my fair share of celebrity fantasies, but none of them compare to Chris Pratt. He has this sexy, funny, earthy air about him that gets me just instantly hard.
For my birthday this year, I decided to take my fantasy to the next level. I found a spell book online, and if I did the spell properly, the website said whoever’s picture I jacked off to after reciting it would fuck me for a whole day. My mind instantly went to Pratt, his beefy, sweaty body pressed up against mine, feeling the soft stubble of his beard as he kissed me deeply.
Without thinking, I recited the spell and started shuffling through pictures of Chris Pratt, my dick growing harder and harder by the second. I finally landed on one where he was wearing a hot t-shirt, his muscles bulging out. I thought of his rough hands caressing me, his massive chest sliding up against my back as he inserted his huge cock into my virgin ass.
I felt a familiar wave of pleasure hit me as I braced for the orgasm that was about to shake my body. I closed my eyes and heard a whooshing sound, and for a split second, I couldn’t feel anything but wet hot pleasure all around me. This must be it, I thought, and opened my eyes.
I was in an unfamiliar room, much bigger and much nicer than mine, and I was sitting on a big white bed facing the bathroom door. I must be naked, I thought, as I couldn’t feel anything but calm, afternoon air up against me. When I tried to move, however, nothing happened. I tired to call out but my mouth seemed to be frozen in one position. What happened to me? I thought, which is when he walked into the room:
Chris Pratt. Hot as ever, his chiseled, recently showered body practically shimmering as he sauntered towards me with that adorably dorky smile. “What’s this?” he said with a little laugh, scratching his nuts underneath the towel around his waist. I tried to say something, anything, but I was still frozen solid. He picked me up like I weighed little more than a toy truck and fumbled me around in his hands. God, his hands, they felt so warm rubbing against the cold side of… whatever I was.
He pulled a red ribbon off of the top of me, attached to which was a note. “‘Dear Chris’,” he began to read, “‘sorry I couldn’t be there for your birthday, hope this little guy will keep you company ;) love, Anna.’ Awe, you didn’t have to do that sweetheart!” He smiles down at me, that iconic, crooked movie-star smile that I’d beaten off to countless times. “Just give me a second to get ready,” he said to me, tossing me onto the dresser. I rolled over to a small vanity mirror facing the bed and got a full look at what I actually was:
Where my mouth previously sat, there were now two fleshy, round cheeks. At the center: a small opening that looked exactly like an asshole. The rest of me formed a long, clear tube that opened up at the face of the ass.
I was a flashjack. The spell had turned me into Chris Pratt’s flashjack.
A flash of terror swept through me; this isn’t what I asked for! I wanted Chris Pratt to fuck me, I thought, when I realized the word “fuck” can be loosely applied to anything, and I wasn’t very specific when I read the spell. That damn spell, I thought, I swear when I get back home to my normal body, I’ll find the bitch who wrote that spell and…
“Are you ready?” I hear someone say from behind me. And I looked back through the mirror to see Chris Pratt standing behind me with a cocky grin and a bottle of lube in his right hand. With his left, he undid the towel around his waist and dropped it to the floor with a gentle thud.
His cock waved around in the air. He was only half erect yet the damn thing was almost eight inches! I thought for a second, am I going to be able to take that? When a wave of excitement washed over me. I can take anything, I’m a fleshjack. Maybe this isn’t so bad after all.
He started by picking me back up and turning me to face him. I felt his warm breath against my cool rubber face as he said, “this is for you sweetheart,” and stuck his tongue deep down my hole. It was the greatest thing I’ve ever felt, that hot, vicious tension around my ass-face, his stubble scratching my cheeks as he drove his tongue deeper and deeper inside me.
Once he had me all loosened out, he lowered me down to his groin and poured a little bit of lube into my hole and on his dick. It was fully erect now, just inches away from my hole, and my mind surged with anticipation at the thought of Chris Pratt’s big fact cock filling my entire being.
“Hold on tight,” he said to me with a dopey laugh. And then he pushed the head of his cock in-between my cheeks. I felt myself tense instinctively, then release, letting him slowly shove all nine inches of his erect dick into my eager body.
Chris proceeded to fuck me like that for a long while, his hand moving between different speeds as he pressed me down rhythmically towards the base of his pubes. While I was once cold, I was now simmering with warmth, the rubbery texture of my face now wet with his hot sweat and tasty man juice.
He moaned. “Awe… awe yeah fuck man, that feels awesome!… oh… oh my god…” He took me off, my mouth making a sloppy wet “pop” noise as he began to arrange the pillows on his queen sized bed. He put me down on the sheets, and for a moment or two, I got to watch him work: each muscle stretching and contracting with fierce, wild, Horney determination as he arranged them one on top of each other in the middle.
Then he picked me back up and stuck me in the middle, my ass facing towards him as he prepared to enter me once more. The long shadow of his massive muscular body loomed over me as he lowered that adonis dick back down and into my face.
Thrust after thrust, moan after moan, Chris Pratt fucked me harder than I ever thought possible on that bed. He soaked the sheets with his sweat and though I could only see the base of his abdomen as it violently shoved up against my face, I could feel his whole body tensing, preparing for the final blow…
“Awe fuck yeah!” he moaned loudly, “fuck, fuck, fuck… oh fuck I’m going to cum! Oh fuck I’m gonna… AGGGGH!” I felt searing hot liquid shoot up against my insides as his dick sat there inside me, pulsating and throbbing with each and every squirt. He must have been saving this load for a long time, a special present on his birthday.
He stayed inside me for a bit. Just panting, sweating, letting his cock empty its final drops of cum into my small, plastic body. With my cheeks, I felt the warm radiating from the base of his hairy pubes. With my hole, I felt the thick veiny texture of his dick as he pulled out of me. I could finally see him now, his hands on his hips, his smile bigger than I’ve seen in any movie.
He looked up at the ceiling and let out a deep, satisfied, belly laugh, wiping the sweat from his brow. His entire body was shiny with beads of sweat, his hair tousled with post-sex rage.
“You ready for round two buddy?” he asked me as if I could respond. But I didn’t care. It might not have been the present I’d asked for, but in a way, it was better. I was Chris Pratt’s personal fuck toy, even if just for this one, very special birthday.
He picked me up and took me to the bathroom, both of us bracing for round after round of hot, steamy, fantasy sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment