Wednesday, January 16, 2019

All Fours For Coach (ASK)


 
A coach/jock transformation? Scandalous.
Hahaha, I’m just kidding. Himbo jocks are my specialty. And in service of a hunky dominant coach? You have me blushing already.
Before, we start, I want to know a little more about this coach of yours. What kind of guys does he like? “Himbo” is a broad term. After all, their are twink himbos, himbo cubs, himbo jock cubs. Does your coach prefer a little chub? A bit of hair on his boy’s muscles? Does he like them lean? Clean shaven?
What do you mean you don’t know? This is your coach after all, if you’re going to spend the rest of your life taking his cock up your ass, don’t you want to know how that ass is going to look?
Well, guess I’ll have to give you the full package. We’ll have to make you the sexiest, dumbest, sluttiest himbo of all. That way, it doesn’t matter what your coach is into; he won’t be able to resist you. As a matter of fact, no one will be able to resist you once I’m done.
Speaking of an ass, that’s always a good place to start. How about a pound per cheek? Two? Don’t worry about it being hard to stand up. Don’t worry about that sensitive feeling around your puckering hole. This is an ass that is built to be shoved in the air. From now on, you’ll never feel complete without a dick up there, fucking you silly.
But don’t worry, that’s not where all your weight is going. Check out those arms! Check out your biceps, your thighs. The perfect himbo jock has got to have the perfect jock body. Of course, this one isn’t built to book it down a football field. All your muscle is there for one purpose: make you look more attractive to your hunky dominant coach. Don’t even bother trying to use it for anything outside of pumping iron and gripping the bed frame as he violates you over and over and over.
Let’s see… what else. A nice cock? Sure. Doesn’t look that big against that colossal ass of yours, but why not. How about Some scruff? Maybe a baseball cap to “cap” it all off. My, aren’t you adorable. But sadly, if you’re going to be the hottest, horniest, most irresistible jock possible, I’ve got to take away your smarts.
Don’t say I didn’t warn you! But you can’t even understand what I’m saying now, can’t you? That blank look on your face, your mouth hanging a little open as you think about swallowing your coach’s 9 inch manhood. As you think about getting on all fours, and fucking like animals until the bed breaks.
Yeah, sounds good doesn’t it? Well, I’d better leave you to it then. All your coach will have to do is take one look at you. After that, he won’t be able to resist. As for me, I’d better get out of here. I don’t think I can look at that body too long without fucking you myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment