Sunday, March 21, 2021

Oh Snap! (ASK)

 

Thank you so much! A Chris Hemsworth transformation, you say? 


Well you’ve cum to the right place! Hemsworth transformations are my specialty, my bread and butter, so to speak. If I had a dime for every time I’ve turned someone into that man—or turned that poor man into something else—I’d probably be about as rich as him!


Now let’s see, you want Chris to be your dumb boyfriend, is that right? Ha! I could do that in my sleep! All it takes is some simple mental rewriting (and perhaps a little extra muscle) and presto! I’ll have it done in a snap…


… Literally!



Oh shit.


Um… so… here’s the deal: there’s a chance I might have spoken a little too soon. Oh don’t worry, everything’s fine! No one is getting dusted. Your request just got a little… um… how to put this delicately…


Let’s just say I might have gotten a bit cocky and mixed up “who” the subject of transformation was. Again: nothing to worry about. There will be a dumb, extra large version of Chris Hemsworth standing in this room momentarily.


There’s just a tiny chance that it might be… you.


Oh please don’t be mad, I know this is not what you signed up for. But as someone who has turned into Hemsworth many-a-time, I can promise you: the process is pleasurable and painless, though your difference in body types will certainly make for a... *ahem… drastic change.


And hey, look at the bright side! You’ll have guys literally crawling over your big, muscular body. Trust me, I know from experience. The downside? Well, you did specifically ask for him to be “dumb,” so I can’t say you’ll be the sharpest tool in the shed, and that’s to say nothing of—


You’re not even listening to me anymore, aren’t you?



Things are looking a bit different, aren’t they? Bigger arms, smaller waist. It feels pretty freaky, I know. We haven’t even gotten to the changes below the waist, and believe me when I say that Hemsy’s biceps ain’t even his biggest asset. 


But you gotta admit… it also feels pretty great. All that muscle packing onto your skeleton. All that power surging through your veins. You’re probably finding it hard to think about how much you’re changing, about the man you are becoming.


Fuck, you’re probably finding it hard to think period! I’m so sorry, man. This never happens… okay, it rarely happens. There was that one time I accidentally turned a guy into a cock ring for his crush, but that’s a story for another day. Besides, he ended up really enjoying himself, and I have a feeling you’re going to enjoy yourself too. 


I can see that horny fog descending over you now, that desire to fuck above all else. I can see that extra muscle I talked about packing onto Hemsworth’s frame, making you look more like a pinup model than a Hollywood celebrity. What’s the term you used? 


Right: “himbo.” 




Well, congratulations: that’s exactly what you’ve become. At least try and keep it in your pants, Hemsy. Not that that’s even possible with your massive new tool.


No comments:

Post a Comment